Love post that makes me laugh and touches me

Laughter is the spark that keeps relationships alive. You have to give your sweetheart something to laugh about.

Love cannot survive without a sense of humor. Even if you are the hottest guy in town, lack of humor is a serious buzzkill

Bond with your loved one over a witty line, a fuuny movie or a really funny quote

Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.

Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.



  The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What... does a woman want?"

Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence. Second marriage is the triumph of hope over experience.

Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for.


If I knew I would be falling in love with an angel, I would have searched for you harder and found you sooner.


I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever